CRNP Online Certification - Spin Pole Tricks - Beginner
The Cleo’s Rock N Pole online training certification programs are open to all individuals at any level. The Beginner Spin certification must be completed before progressing onto the next progression (Low Intermediate). Each program provides training into the Cleo’s Rock N Pole class vibe, instructor etiquette, methodology and movement, as well as how to teach in a class room environment. These programs are not only designed to develop and improve your skills as an instructor, but for anyone who would like in-depth training into the Australian Showgirl style.
You'll learn fundamental spin pole techniques, tricks and transitions, safe and effective teaching techniques, beautiful moves, an Aussie style warm-up, and more!
Here's what you get:
- Beginner spin pole tricks and transitions, based on the Australian Showgirl Pole Dance style
- Aussie style warm-up instruction
- Basic Muscle Anatomy
- Spin Pole Fundamental Principles
- What makes a ROCKSTAR instructor
- How to teach in a class room environment
- Pre-recorded video tutorials of all content with easy online access via CRNP TV (App and Desktop)
- Printed certification manual with images and written descriptions
- 'CRNP' instructor slasher tee and Hot Pants
- Rights/license to use marketing graphics, photography, trademarks and logos to use for online promotion for a duration of 2 years
- Cleo's Spotify playlist for your warmups
- Cleo's Rock N Pole e-Certificate
- Instant association with the 'Cleo/CRNP' brand
- A license for 2 years to teach branded ‘Showgirl Pole’ classes, content and material with support as needed.